Sick of paying dead money out in rent on a property that you will never own,
About time you moved out and gave your parents a break,
Want to be with your partner?
Whatever the reason,
It is a very exciting time for First Time Buyers at the moment, the introduction of the Governments Help to Buy Scheme making 95% first time buyer mortgages more available and affordable. This has contributed to the rising property prices in the area. On top of this, many lenders are once again seeing the value in the First Time Buyers market and have started to release 95% LTV deals, “ What are you waiting for ?”
Buying your own home is the aim of most people, but there are so many questions?
• How much deposit do I need to buy a house these days?
• Will I be able to afford my monthly repayments
• What are all the other costs of buying a home
• Do I qualify for any of those govenment schemes Ive heard about?
• How do I actually find the right mortgage
• The application process
• Where do I start?
- 1. Work out exactly what is affordable for you based on income and expenditure.
- 2. Obtain a lenders Mortgage Agreement in Principle/Mortgage Promise for you, this will put you at the front of the queue with estate agents and give you an indication of how much you can borrow.
- 3. Complete, or help you with your mortgage application form.
- 4. Recommend a competitively priced Solicitor
- 5. Once your mortgage offer is issued, I will go through your mortgage offer with you to ensure all the details are correct and that you are happy with the offer.
- 6. Recommend a bespoke insurance package tailored personally for you.
Current government-backed schemes aimed at giving first time buyers and movers a helping hand onto the property ladder.
Affordable housing schemes
Help to Buy scheme
Shared ownership schemes
95% mortgages available again.